Red Suns - Thunderhorn/Wildhammer EU | A World of Warcraft guild site

Brams - application

Moderator: Officers

Brams - application

Postby Brams » Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:08 pm

Name: Florin (Brams/Vandoom/Churasco)

Please add all your relevant Warcraft characters (starting with the character you are applying on)

WoW Character Name: Vandoom/Brams/Churasco/Korkalom/Yberyon/Dodolanul

Class: Mage

Spec / Offspec: Frost/Fire

Total time played: Since 2007, 56 days on mage, 187 days on pally, 72 days on hunter, 38 days on druid.

State your previous guilds and why you left them?
Started on Ghostlands in Pwnies(they were somewhere near the top of the server back then), moved to Ambuscade during Icecrown and been folowing those fuckers ever since), more recently, followed some other fuckers in Red Suns.

How did you hear of us / know anyone?
I know you and you know me.

Why do you play your Class, and Spec/s within that Class:
I'm forced to! I'd play feral but since you are stacked on melee, I only like Mage and maybe Boomkin as ranged.

State your experience in this expansion - Starting with Current Tier:
New Xpac coming up so fresh start for everyone.

Why Red Suns:
I don't have another choice since all my friends are here.

Anything you would like to add?
I can be here 100% until somewhere around February when we plan on starting the tournaments again. Right now we gonna be at home, focusing on raising the little one. If you Ok with this schedule, I'd like to give raiding a go. Also, when I start the tournaments, I'd still be able to raid if no matches etc are scheduled that late in the day. But we'll cross that bridge when we get there.

I decided to write this application since it was hard to get any of you online and talk about this. God speed!

I'd prefer to stay on Druid but it's not really up to me I guess.
Brams

Return to Recruitment